The Great Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Sea

Legends Never Die....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ocarina of Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:46 pm

Ive decided to make the story of OoT with a little of humor in it. I wanted to do this because, one, I never did anything like this before, and that I love Of a little too much >.> okay, here I go.

The Kokiri Forest Part I

"In the vast deep forest of Hyrule... Long have I served as the guardian spirit of the forest... I am known as the great Deku Tree. The children of the forest, the Kokiri, live here with me. Each Kokiri has his or her own guardian fairy. However, there is one boy who does not have a fairy..." The child begins to dream, everything is dark at first. Everything gets brighter, it seems to him that he has never seen anything like this before! Something was pulling down towards him, but he didnt know what. He could also hear an animal coming towards him, he did know that it was very fast. It came close enough for him to understand that it had two people on it, he didnt know who though. So many thing he thought, why dont I know what these things are? Why am I here? He can hear another animal coming towards him, it was black as the sky night. He raised his arm at him, as it were to harm him. The boy is frightened.

~~~~~~~~~

"Navi, Navi, where art though? Come hither." The shy fairy shows herself quickly with great haste. "Navi, listen to my words carefully. Does thou sense it? The climate of evil deciding upon this realm? Malevolent forces
even now, are mustering to attack our land of hyrule." Navi looks confused and is nearly choked by fright. "For so long has Kokiri forest, the source of life, stood as a barrier deterring outsiders and maintaining the order of the world... But... before this tremendous evil power, even my power is nothing... It seems the time has come for the boy without a fairy to begin his journey... The youth whose destiny it is to lead Hyrule to the path of justice and truth... Navi... go now! Find our young friend and guide him to me... I do not have much time left. Fly, Navi, fly! The fate of the forest, nay, the world, depends upon thee!" The small fairy begins it's long journey from a few feet, starting slow, then picking up a fast speed. She travels through small corridors and small plains, she couldn't help but notice the small villagers that stay around. She closely observes all of the Kokiri for if they have a fairy. She quickly realizes there are not much left, she turns around and notices a tall tree that the kokiri use as homes, she quickly travels to the house. She could care less about the fence in front of her, she tries to fly past it but rams into it instead. "AH!" She quickly shakes off the hurt feeling and progresses into the house. "Hey!" She yells at the young one sleeping in his bed. "Hello Link? Wake up! The Great Deku tree wants to talk to you! Link, wake up!" He turns over on his shoulder trying to block out sound. "Hey! Come!" She starts to fly all over the place because she is getting mad. "Can Hyrule's destiny really depend on such a lazy boy?" He misiberaly wakes up and starts to rub his eyes and starts to sit up properly. "You finally woke up! Im Navi the fairy! The great Deku Tree asked me to be your partner from now on! Nice to meet you!" Link gets a sudden felling of excitement. "Oh boy! a fairy! I cant wait to rub it into Mido's face!" "Wait!, you cant just do that! The Great Deku Tree has summoned you! So lets get going right now! Link can only nod to what she says, so he hops to his feet and also begins his very long journey.

Link finally walks out of his house. He takes a quick look around, everything is green as always, he wonders to himself, how does all of this grow with a little pond? Anyway. He walks to the edge of the ladder, but before he does, he sees his best friend run up under his tree house. "Yahoo! Hi, Link!" He starts to walk down the ladder and walks to Saira. "Wow! A fairy! Finally, a fairy came to you Link! Wow! This is great news! Im so happy for you! Now your a true Kokiri Link!" "Thanks you Sorry, but the Great Deku Tree has summoned me! I need to get going!' "Is that Right? Well, its quite an honer to speak to the Great Deku Tree! Ill wait for you here. You get going! Go see the great Deku Tree!" "Okay!" Link grins as saria, and departs for the Great Deku Tree. He runs and jumps across a few ponds and gets to Mido, the leader of the Kokiri. "Whoa! Hang on there! I Cant allow you to pass Mr. No-Fairy!" "Hey! I can do whatever I want!" "Im the boss of the Kokiri, and I cant allow you to pass! If you want to pass, you have to at least equip a sword and shield! Otherwise, you dont get to the the great Deku Tree! Sheesh!" Link gives him an evil glare and goes off to look for a sword and shield.
Back to top Go down
http://zeldadynasty.inventforum.com/index.php
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:46 pm

Yeah... double post...

Kokiri forest Part II

Link starts to look around before he starts to think where he could find something as rare as a sword. Nothing around the forest looked new to him, it was as old as the people who inhabited it. So, he now started to think "Have I missed something? Is there somewhere That I haven't been?" He started to get a flash back of a time where he was training. It was in that fenced in area where the Know-it-all brothers lived. Link gazed at a rectangular hole in the ground. "Link..." One of his friends said. "You cant tell me that your going in there, that place is dangerous!" "well..." "Come on man..." "Okay" Link smiles at him. "Thats it!" Link says exiting his flashback. Its the only place I have not been! What have I got to lose Navi?" "Well, your life?" "Come one Navi." They Walk upon a path not too long and reach their destination in no time. "Well, this is it." Navi goes inside Link's hat to make sure that she doesn't get left behind. Link begins to kneel down and crawl into the short pipe in the wall. He reaches the other side and starts to look around him. There are a few narrow corridors. This is amazing to him, finally something in a long time that he has not seen. "Wow! Some rupees! I gotta save these!" He picks them up and stores them in his pocket. He turns around and a giant rock just about hit him in the face. "Whoa... better be carfull..." Once the bolder has passed, he dashes for the end of the corridor and makes it around the corner. "Cool, more rupees, better keep these while I'm here..." He picks those and also stores them in his pocket. The boulder came around a second time while he was finding rupees. Link waited to it to fully go around so he could follow up behind it. He dashes a second time around the corner and something caught his eye, a Chest. "What is this?" He moves up close to it. "Hm..." Link thinks about it. "Hey, you should be able to open it, thats what those things are for." "Thank you Navi! I can see this is the beginning for a beautiful relationship for us!" He walks up to it and grabs the top and opens it. Its looks very shiny, when he bends down to see it. He goes in and takes it out. "Link, you have found the Kokiri sword! You can use it to cut all sorts of things!"

Link makes it out. "Navi, where can you find a shield?" "Well, around here, a shield would be made out of a popular resource, which would be wood, and you can find all sorts of wood at shops, you should go there!" Link nods to her. The shop is all to familiar to him, he just never finds plenty of money to buy the items there. Link walks into the shop and first notices the shop owner jumping up and down. "Welcome! We own many things of Deku, take a look around!" Link looks at not much and points out what he wants quickly. "How much is that shield?" Link hopes that this time he can buy what he needs this time. "For you, 40 rupees." Link looks into his wallet. "Aw... I'm half way there. Ill be right back." Link leaves the store looking all around the forest for rupees, hidden here and there. Most were placed into bushes and left laying in secret places like above the normal ground level. About 10 minuets later he finally counts how many rupees he has. "37... 38... 39... 40! Yes!" He goes back into the shop, ready for a break. "May I please purchase your fine deku shield shopkeeper?" "Yes you may." He hands over the Deku shield while Link hands over the fourty rupees. "Yes! Now lets see Mido stop me now!" He exits the store and with a brave heart, demanded entrance to the Great Deku Tree. "Let me pass Mido!" "Not until you have... Wait... is that... the Deku shield!? Is that... The Kokiri Sword?! Heh, well, a wimp is still a wimp!" He can only look in discust at Mido, he ventures on to see The great Deku Tree
Back to top Go down
Midna
Admin
Admin
Midna

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:51 am

Very nice Ty. I'm loving it so far! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://thegreatsea.forumotion.com
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:01 pm

Pikachu wrote:
Very nice Ty. I'm loving it so far! I love you

Thank you! This is where I try to make it funny >.>

Trees don't have maps... do they?

Kokiri Forest Part III

They move through the same corridor that Navi came from to tell Link that the Great Deku Tree summoned him. They are at the last few meters of the corridor when deku babas pop up out of nowhere. "Link! Cut the bases of the stem! They will fall right over!" Link runs them through like a knife through warm butter. "The remains are just a stick. Maybe I could keep them, they just might be usefull." Link walks to the Great Deku Tree and listens to his words of wisdom. "Great Deku Tree... I'm back!" "Oh... Navi... Thou hast returned. Link, Welcome. Listen carefully to what I, The Deku Tree, am about to tell thee... Thy slumber these past moons and must have been restless, and full of nightmares... As the servants of evil gain strength, a vile climate pervades the land and causes nightmares to those sensitive to it... Verily, thou hast felt it... Link... now has the time come to test thy courage... I have been cursed... I need you to break the curse with your wisdom and courage. Dose thou have the courage to undertake this task?" "Yes, Great Deku Tree..." The Great Deku Tree begins to open his mouth so that Link may inter into the tree. "Then enter, brave Link, and thou too Navi... Navi the fairy, thou must aid Link... And Link, when Navi speaks, listen well to her words of wisdom..." Without saying anything more, the brave beings enter the great Deku Tree...

Inside the Great Deku Tree Part I

As Link steps on the floor, it echos all throughout inside the tree, mostly everything is made of wood. He walks forward about 5 meters and he sees plants that are very similar to the deku baba he fought earlier. He walks closer to it. It jumps out at him, unlike the previous version. Link unsheathes his sword and shield just in time to block the deku baba's thrust. It performs another thrust but link parries and swipes its neck. It falls over to the ground quickly and the only remains is its head, which was used as its own weapon. Link picks it up. "Well, if its a harmfull weapon to them, maybe It could be for me." He turns around and it appears to him that hes on the edge of a crater in the ground. "Link! Look down! This is a web!" "Woah, how did this happen?" He can see a floor below this one, it appears that there is water and more land. Link begins to wonder and gets confused. "Well, lets move on Link, I'm sure we can get back to it." Link nods to Navi. Link walks to a surface of a wall that looks strange to him. It looks like huge individual cells on the wall. "Look at this! the vines are growing on it looks like it could give you a rough surface... Maybe you can climb on it Link! Link begins foot first. Then he uses his arms and climbs up the wall pretty fast for his size. He begins to walk on a bridge and across to another wall that resembles the previous one with vines. "Link, don't climb on this wall yet! There are skulltullas on that wall that could hurt you!" Link ignores that wall just now. He walks past that and jumps across a ledge to a door. "Link, you can open a door by walking in front of it." "I know, I'm not that much of a newb... err... okay." Link walks in front of the door and it opens. Its just a rectangular room that has something that looks like a bush in it. "Link, thats a deku scrub! It will hide if you get too close!" The Deku scrub spits deku nuts at Link. He doges and dashes towards the scrub, jumps, and sword plants... But when he jumped, the scrub already had hidden back in his flower. Link took his sword back out of the ground and runned back to where he was. The Deku scrub raises out of his flower and shoots another deku nut. This time, Link deflects it back using his shield. It hits the Deku scrub and it jumps out and attempts to run away. Link runs to chase it down and tackles it to the ground. "Ow-ow-ow! Forgive me master! If I give you a clue, will you let me go? When you jump off a cliff, you can roll and not hurt yourself in the progress. I cant guarantee that it will work if you jump off a really high cliff though, heh heh! Well, Try it if your feeling bold! Wah ha ha! Link lets the deku scrub go and it runs away. The door is unlocked and Link can now move onto the next room. The next room is has two levels in it, a lower and higher floor. "Link, do you see this platform? Don't jump on it. its not safe, there is nothing holding it up so if you jump on it, it will fall." Link jumps to the floor and walks to the vines on the wall leading up to the upper floor. He reaches the the top and sees another chest, similar to the one that he got the kokiri sword from. He opens it and pulls out a slingshot. "Link, you can shoot long distance targets with that! You can shoot down those skulltullas! Link jumps off onto the platform to get back to the door that he came from.

lol, that is always what I do when I get the slingshot.
Back to top Go down
Midna
Admin
Admin
Midna

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:38 am

I liked it!

Oh, and if you make Link do anything to Navi in the next chapters, I'll stop reading this. She my 3rd favorite helper.
Back to top Go down
https://thegreatsea.forumotion.com
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 4:16 pm

Pikachu wrote:
I liked it!

Oh, and if you make Link do anything to Navi in the next chapters, I'll stop reading this. She my 3rd favorite helper.

You mean make fun of Navi n' such? No, ill never do such a thing. Navi secretly loves link ya know >.> I like her too.
Back to top Go down
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:12 pm

Inside the Great Deku Tree part II
As Link walked through the door, he could see those vines across the wall to his left. He remebers the Skulltullas that guarded the passage up and out. A suklltulla is a spider like creature that has a minimum way of getting prey and and good defence which made them a perfect reason to move them out of the way. Holding the Slingshot in his hand, he could finially get his shot in. Just a moment passed with an aimed shot to take down the creature. It fell with a loud thud that echoed inside the tree. He observed just one more target in his way. Link took another deku seed out of his bag and streched it out on his slingshot. He raised it above his eye with a greater aim and pointer upward for a farther target and he knew gravity would effect his shot. It falls with another thud that vibrated the ground. "Your an excelent shot Link! Lets get to climbing!" Navi exclaimes.

Link puts his slingshot onto his bealt and straps it in. He readies for a big climb up, shaking his hands for a swift Jump. While leaping onto the wall, he climbs upward and doesent care or bother to look down. Just a moment later, he is up at the top with a oblivious mind of how far up he is. He falls down to the ground while landing on his feet to observe his new surroundings. Same enviroment, accept it was more abundant of webs. While walking about ten feet foward, a giant skulltulla falls from the cealing, hanging from a web. "Carefull Link! It has a hard shell on the front! Wait to strike the backside!" Navi Instructs.

Link draws his kokiri Sword and shield with caution. The giant Skulltulla spins with great force to attack and find a prey. Its just about the same look, but this form is much bigger. While it's back is turned, Link strikes into it's exposed insides and it falls to the ground even harder than the regular suklltullas and with mutiple hard thuds. When it falls to the floor below, he notices how far up he is and the ledge irregularly going outward. Link begins to step foward out to the edge, and takes a good look down. He begins to see the web that he saw when he began to walk into the Great Deku Tree. The pitiful deku scrub's words rattled through Link's head. He was sure that they had great meaning, but he was evermore confused. "Must I jump?" Link began to speek silently while the very same question rattled through his head.

"That would be the best way, how else are you going to get through the web?" Navi Asks.

"I dont know..." Link says with regret. "Here goes everything." Link says as he begins to run and jump off the ledge. He lets out a scream as he falls. He feels as if his heart was moving upward toward his head which contained all his courage. During the last few feet, link readys to at least roll when he hits the floor. When he hits the net, he bounces upward while the web caves inward making a path for the noble Link to journy forth. Thus, he contiues to fall down and this time, there was a pool of water to stop his fall. A great splash occupied the sound of the room below the entrance instead just a very loud thud with the sound of bones cracking together.
Back to top Go down
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:14 pm

Inside the Great Deku Tree part III

Not all is the same. What was the same, was the smell of sap, wood, and water. There was also some vines, a large pool, and some more wood steppings. Link coughs at the intake of the water he swallowed while going into the water. While floating in the green liquid, he takes a closer look at his surroundings. While swimming towards the neer rock of land that was above his water level, his feet touch a platform in the water allowing him to walk properly. He regains his footings to jump over another layer of rock to get to the top. Link lets out a grunt while climbing to the top. He sees a some kind of bronze object on the floor with a wierd symbol engraved on the top on it. Link curiously touches it with his foot witout letting his balanced part of his body onto the object. It appeared to do nothing, but when he put more weight over it, it went down with a sound of metal hitting eachother.

When the switch slams down into the floor, Link trips over himself, almost finding himself on the floor. By quickly regaining his footing, somthing catches his attetion at the corrner of his eye, fire engulfed a torch object at the edge of the room. He found himself in a pool of curiosity. 'Was there a web just there?' he asked himself in his mind. He looks over to the his right to see another web blocking a door. "If fire can bring down a web... How about we try it?" Link asks himself with a grin on his face. Link brings out a deku stick whom he took from a deku baba eariler, then sets it over the torch which was just lit. It catches on fire with a spark then glows infront of Link's face. He jumps of the ledge, then lands on the lower platform that was closest to him. He runs to the door that was covered in a sticky, giant web, and puts the deku stick onto it while hopeing that the deku stick doesent burn out before the web dissapears before him.

Link watches the web fall to the ground with a vision of a burning evil falling to its knees. Link can see inside his mind the blackness of a beast he had never even seen before. He shakes it out of his head with his objective in his mind. He steps toward the door while it opens and shuts behind him. This room is different. It had a painted floor that had seemed to repeted in rythems around a bush in the center. "Oh man," Link said. "not another one..." It appears to be another deku scrub. It jumps up out of its hole, and spits a deku nut at Link. Link once agian deflects it back at the scrub and starts to run at it. The scrub is hit, and begins to flee, but before it can run far, link grabs it, and holds it down. "This is too easy." Link says while expceting more from the creature.

"Ah!" The scrub yelled. It begins to sigh. "Can I tell you a secret if you let me go? Well, to beat my brothers, you must punish them in the correct order. The order is... 2... 3... 1... Twenty three is number one! Heh, good luck!" The scrub says as it runs away. "Huh... Well... I should expect more of a chalange when I come across them!" Link says with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:16 pm

Inside the Great Deku Tree part IV

Link had not got a good chance to look around before he had encountered the deku scrub, so he takes time to focus. The walls appeared to be a different type of wood but Link could not care less for that. He looks over to the door to his right to figure out that it was blocked. He walks up to the door and tries to shake the barricade away from the door. "Link, strong iron bars block the door, you cant move them with just your arms." Navi says while flying back towards where Link just came.

"Link, whats this?" Navi asks as she flys above the barred door where Link is standing. It appears to be a silver diamond with an eye in the center hanging over the door where Link was standing at. "Perhaps you could shoot it Link?" Asks Navi while she wonders in her mind. Link takes a few steps back so he could he actualy see his target. "Wha?..." Link mumbles as he pulls out his slingshot. With a single aimed shot, he got a direct hit on the eye of the diamond. Just like the sound of metals hitting eachoter, the eye closes while the iron bars lift from the door. Link begins to walk to the door and stops right infront of it while inhaling to clear his mind. He walks though the door while looking around. It was a pool. This time, he was on the higher ground with a ramp to his left leading down into the water. The water was about five and a half feet deep, but that was not the center of attetion, there is a floating platform in the water leading straight across the pool, but about midway, was a spiked bar blocking the passage. "Link, sometimes you can find usefull things underwater, you should try diving into it sometime." Navi instructed.

Link begins to walk to his left while looking down at the ramp leading into the water pool. "Woah... What is that?" Link asks while he dips his boots into the murky water that you could bairly see what was at the bottom. He enters the water with a splash with a hover over the item that Link had interest in. Link takes a deep breath and dives down to the bottom of the water with his arm reaching out to the ground. Another of the very same sounds of metal hitting eachoter filled the room and the water which Link was currently in. Suddenly, the water level drops while Link reaches the surface of the water while he gasps for breath. While he takes a look around, he takes his chance to go back up the ramp to the higher level. Link takes his footing and stands up straight while shaking his head while trying to get the water out of his hair. He looks to his left and notices he can now jump onto the platform without getting hit in the head by spikes.

The nimble warrior jumps off of the higher ground and onto the platform floating on the water. First, it shakes from the impact of his feet, then he can crouch under the spiked bar to the other side. Once he gets to the edge, he stands up and jumps for the other side. He hits the edge of the higher floor and uses his arm strength to pull himself up to his knees, then to his feet. Once he began to think agian, he had saw a block moved to the left, unable to get to the next door. He had walked up behing the tall block up to the opening in the wall, so he could climb up the block, then climb to the door to the next room.
Back to top Go down
Radkin
Radkin

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:52 pm

Nice one bro!

I liked it alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.vrn-klan.org
Sponsored content

Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time   Ocarina of Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocarina of Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Sea :: Windfall Island :: Windfall Archives-