The Great Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Sea

Legends Never Die....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell your top your three Zelda games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Midna
Admin
Admin
Midna

Tell your top your three Zelda games Empty
PostSubject: Tell your top your three Zelda games   Tell your top your three Zelda games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:27 pm

What are your top three Zelda games and why? In order.

Wind Waker:
Wind Waker is my favorite because of its graphics. I loved sailing, its awsome and alot better then controlling a horse. Don't get me wrong, I like Epona, but KORL is awsome. I also like it because of the storyline. Plus, Link is adorable! <3

Ocarina of Time:
Why? Because it was my first Zelda game. I remember how I loved Epona. The way she ran toward you when you played her song, I still admire the moment.

Twilight Princess:
I know what your thinking. "WTF is TP at the bottom for?!" Because....It didn't feel like a Zelda. Link has to emonotinal, Midna was two taunting{Shes still cool!} But....
Back to top Go down
https://thegreatsea.forumotion.com
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

PostSubject: Re: Tell your top your three Zelda games   Tell your top your three Zelda games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:31 pm

OoT: My favorite. It started my gaming life. I was basicly afraid to play it at first, but I eventualy got masterful at it.

TP: Pwnsome graphics. Had a good story, but no as good as oot. The ways that you move in the game were also awsome.

Either WW or MM... not sure...
Back to top Go down
http://zeldadynasty.inventforum.com/index.php
Wind waker13

PostSubject: Re: Tell your top your three Zelda games   Tell your top your three Zelda games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:53 am

I put my top three in the following order:

1. Wind Waker
I loved the graphics too, and to be honest, i don't think there's any other game that can match the atmosphere of WW. The story was also great, as was the music. But one of the best things about it was the characters. I laughed the first time i met the Killer Bees(i found them amusing) and "giggled" the first time i saw the Salvage Corp., seriously they're great.

2. Twilight Princess
The only difference between TP and OoT is that in TP you can use your sword while on horseback. Of course the graphics were better, but aside from that, the games are quite similar.

3. OoT
I still get the shivers when i see the part where Link first sees Ganondorf. This game was awesome(still is). But it's "big brothers" were better. One of my all time favorite scenes is still the part where Link pulls the Master Sword from the Pedestal of Time for the first time. Quality.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Tell your top your three Zelda games   Tell your top your three Zelda games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:28 pm

3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
A quite enjoyable remake of the original Ocarina of Time, though some parts I found more annoying than challenging.

2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Wait... Two Ocarinas? I haven't played too much Zelda, cut me some slack. Razz
Matter of factly, it was this game that got me into Zelda in the first place. Before, I had always thought Zelda was an overhyped series (kind of like Final Fantasy, Halo, to name a few). But, of course, I decided to give the series a shot before I made my bias judgment final. Lo and behold, I came to enjoy and respect the series, all because of this classic game.

1. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Though I played/accomplished Ocarina of Time first, this one... will probably always be my favorite. Why? There are quite a number of reasons... but, let's just say that I fell in love with the game's plot, and it's dynamic characterization. Characterization has always been a top thing in my list for great games, and this one was a home run in terms of how it portrayed the "King of Evil" Ganondorf, and our beloved Hero Link... Their words, their emotions, down to their facial expressions. I don't think any Zelda game could so much as equal this level of personality added into these lovable characters.
Back to top Go down
Radkin
Radkin

PostSubject: Re: Tell your top your three Zelda games   Tell your top your three Zelda games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:53 pm

3.Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
This too started my REAL zelda gaming life(well, technically the CE... but the point still remains).

2.LoZ: ALttP
This is the VERY first Zelda game Ty and I played, I guess i liked it fer the way it played, but today I find some of it to be alil bit annoying.

1.LoZ WW
I LOVE THIS GAME!... why is it at the bottom?,don't get me wrong now(Midna! Razz ^^) it's not that i dont like it as much as these... its just that it's alil confusing sometimes... but other than that, I ADORE IT!
OoT is still better! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.vrn-klan.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell your top your three Zelda games   Tell your top your three Zelda games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell your top your three Zelda games
Page 1 of 1