The Great Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Sea

Legends Never Die....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tale of the Unknown Sadness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

Tale of the Unknown Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Tale of the Unknown Sadness   Tale of the Unknown Sadness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:32 pm

This is how I feel.

"It doesent work!" Jason yelled at he walks though the door of my brothers room where my computer is loacated. I was rapidly pressing the 'F5' button to refresh the page of Eternal Hyrule.

"It doesen't work!" He yells as I begin to cool down. As I put my hands behind my haid, where my pony tail got in the way, Jason walks out of the room. 'I'm not going to get to see any of you agian, am I?' I ask myself while I begin to travel deep into my thoughts. "Well, theres not much I can do." I tell myself as my arms reachover the new black, big computer desk from whom I got from my Grandmother a few days ago. My sweaty fingers touch the white keys on the old keyboard as I reach over to use the 'Mousekeys'. I pull up the new fire fox window that had my logged-in E-Mail user on the bright screen. It appeared I had a new news letter from Nintendo about a new protective jacket for the Wiimotes. I couldn't care less right now, I just lost my most favored forums, and I knew I had nowhere to go. I began to make a message to my best friend and the only E-mail that was off the top of my head.

As I sigh of bordom, I return to The Great Sea, and begin to type this story. Knowing that I still have homework to do,(as late as it is) and I also have Physcial Science finals tomrrow, I let go the feeling of internet and begin to reachout in my mind and say goodbye to the people who can't hear me. Until tomrrow, will hold the world's greatest adventures, I would live up to those feelings and the way of thinking about it.

This will be more like a journal, sorta.
Back to top Go down
http://zeldadynasty.inventforum.com/index.php
Radkin
Radkin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Unknown Sadness   Tale of the Unknown Sadness Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:47 pm

I lol'd

Good story having to do with me being stressed out at you(and probably you to me)

But seriously, I LIKED IT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.vrn-klan.org
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Unknown Sadness   Tale of the Unknown Sadness Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:49 am

Its useless, now. I'm back at EH, You already know that.
Back to top Go down
http://zeldadynasty.inventforum.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Unknown Sadness   Tale of the Unknown Sadness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tale of the Unknown Sadness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Sea :: Windfall Island :: Windfall Archives-
Jump to: