The Great Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Sea

Legends Never Die....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Picture Topic-V.1 {Pics! YAY!}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midna
Admin
Admin
Midna

Member Picture Topic-V.1 {Pics! YAY!} Empty
PostSubject: Member Picture Topic-V.1 {Pics! YAY!}   Member Picture Topic-V.1 {Pics! YAY!} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:32 pm

Twisted Evil

Oh yeah, you know it! I’m posting my picture on here. :3 You’ve all waited, and waited, and waited and now, TADA! Now, you’re suppose to post your picture, so everyone can see what you look like! Yay!

Member Picture Topic-V.1 {Pics! YAY!} Meff8

I would appreciate it if you didn’t make fun of other peoples pictures. Such as saying there ugly. Say it in a nicer way, not “OMFG ur the ugliest thung I ever sawed!” okay? -^_^-.
Now, due to we only have 12 members and very little are active, how about we all start advertising?Razz Embarassed

~:.We all have a purpose in this world we call home. Death is not one, death is a destiny, we can’t change the fact we’re gonna die.:~
Back to top Go down
https://thegreatsea.forumotion.com
Tywar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tywar

Member Picture Topic-V.1 {Pics! YAY!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Picture Topic-V.1 {Pics! YAY!}   Member Picture Topic-V.1 {Pics! YAY!} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:29 pm

Your not ugly D: Its just that you need to get rid of that string... and ahem... wierd smile and you look fine XD You kinda remind me of Jay's girl...

Member Picture Topic-V.1 {Pics! YAY!} Dusty
~:Fear ME:~

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://zeldadynasty.inventforum.com/index.php

Member Picture Topic-V.1 {Pics! YAY!}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Sea :: The Great Sea-
Jump to: